You are here: Home / Live Casino Bonus
Live Casino Bonus and Promotions
Live Casino Bonus – Finding a bonus to use in a live casino is not the easiest task one could get. Want to play slots? No problem the casinos will bury you under promotional-offers every single day. Not for live games. Maybe a free chip every now and then but that is about it. The reason behind this is simple. Giving out a live casino bonus results in a higher risk of losing the bonus-money to the player at the table games.
Live Casino Bonus Calculation
To get a better understanding of “risk of losing” the live casino bonus as an operator one has to know the meaning of “house-edge”. Basically the house-edge is the percentage of advantage the casino has on the player to win. In an perfectly equal situation the player and the casino both should have 50% change of winning (or losing). However in this case the risk of getting busted is to big for a casino. Hence the games have a house-edge that gives the house a slightly higher chance of winning.
The lowest house-edges can be found at table games. As most of the live casino games are table games the casino's are not a huge fan of handing out free live casino bonuses. Let's take a closer look at the house-edge of the different tables games:
- French Roulette with one zero – 2.70%
- American with double zero – 5.26%
You can clearly see that the house-edge at the American style tables is not in your favor.
- Blackjack house-edge – 0.56%
Blackjack is the game with the lowest house-edge of all casino games.
- Player – 1.24%
- Banker – 1.06%
If one would solely look at these figures the choice would be easy. Nevertheless there is more to the baccarat game then house-edge only.
Where can I find live casino promotions
Given the house-edge risk it is hard to find live casino promotions on the web. But not to be disappointed as there are some casinos online that offer promotions for live games. The sign-up bonus for example. Basically every player is “entitled” to this welcome offer. Nowadays most of the welcome bonuses are a double bonus, a percentage of bonus-money on your deposit and x- amount of free spins.
In many casinos the bonus money can be used to wager on live casino games. However they do not count for the full 100% towards the wagering requirements (also know as Roll-Over).
We have taken some information of the live casino bonus terms from the casinos we recommend. Check out below which of the casinos has the best T&C's for you.
Bonus Terms & Conditions at recommended live casinos
- Pribet – “The amount of the deposit and the bonus must be rolled over 40 times in order to convert the bonus into real money and cash out any winnings”
- BoVegas – “Terms: Valid once on Slots (except for the Progressive Slots), Keno, Bingo, Scratch Cards, and European Slot Poker) or Card Games (all Blackjack games, except for Live Dealer. You may also play all Video Poker games, Tri Card Poker, Vegas Three Card Rummy, Texas Hold'Em Bonus Poker, and Perfect Pairs.) for New players only, playthrough: X50, max cashout is X2.”
- CherryGold – “The code is valid once for new players only. It can be redeemed by placing a minimum deposit of $25+. The bonus comes with a wagering requirement of 35 times and has no maximum cashout limit, valid on slots and card games. Deposit with crypto and get 300% Match Bonus. After playing with CHERRYSLOTS you will have a chance to play another bonus of 150% twice (deposit with crypto and get 200%), check the Cashier (Coupon sets) settings after the registration”
- Royal Panda – “Wagering requirements can only be fulfilled by the player by placing real money bets with their cash balance on those products and games as outlined in the table below.” – Live games 10%
- Betsson – Wagering on most games in casino and live casino will contribute towards wagering requirements but certain games will contribute more than others. The following are the wagering requirements for each individual game type: All Live Casino games: 15% – Except Dream Catcher: 50%
- LeoVegas – Certain games contribute 100% towards your Live Casino bonus which holds a 70x wagering requirement (unless stated otherwise). Our games contribute to Live Casino bonuses in the following way: Live Games – 100%
- MrGreen – Games Excluded from Bonus play – Live Casino Games
Remarks on the above live casino bonus requirements
At first sight one might think that LeoVegas has the best live casino promotion as all live games counts towards the bonus turn over requirements for 100%. Looks good not? Not really, look at the 70X wagering… nearly impossible to turnover the bonus.
The “worst” bonus terms and conditions appears to be the ones from MrGreen as none of the live casino games bets counts towards bonus requirement. But is this really so bad?! In our humble opinion not at all. Why would you be tied up to bonus requirements when there are next to impossible to fulfill? Much better not to make use of any promotional offer when playing live casino games. You win? All money is yours instantly!
(By the way the guys at thedailyblog have a great article about the history of casinobonuses. Read it here)
Most common promotions one can find at live casinos
Let's say you have deposited 200 in your local currency and you have lost it all you might receive 10 to 20 back. It often happens that a cashback bonus has very low wagering terms which is very nice.
There is a downside to the “free chip”. Most casinos have to ways to lower their risk of losing the bonus to you. One is to cap winnings. This they avoid having to pay you thousands when you only played the free chip. Or they add wagering requirements.
Besides the first deposit bonus any other bonus offered on your deposit whilst you stay at the casino can be used for table games in the live casino section. But it isn't a live casino bonus exclusive.
FAQ Online Casino Bonus
Casino bonuses can be a great way for players to maximize their play and potentially their winnings, but they can also be complex. Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about casino bonuses:
This usually involves registering with the casino and making a deposit. In some cases, you may need to enter a promotional code. Some bonuses, like no-deposit bonuses, can be claimed just by registering.
These are conditions that you need to meet before you can withdraw any winnings from your bonus. It's usually expressed as a multiple of the bonus amount (e.g., "20x wagering requirement"). This means you need to wager 20 times the bonus amount before you can withdraw your winnings.
Typically, you cannot withdraw a bonus until you meet the wagering requirements. However, once you have met these requirements, you can withdraw any winnings you've made with it. The bonus itself usually cannot be withdrawn and will be removed when you make a withdrawal.
Free spins are a type of casino bonus where the casino allows you to play a specific slot game a certain number of times for free. Any winnings you earn from these spins might be subject to wagering requirements.
A no-deposit bonus is a bonus that you receive just for signing up at a casino, with no deposit required. These are generally smaller than deposit bonuses and often come with high wagering requirements.
This depends on the specific terms and conditions of the bonus. Some bonuses offer great value and can help extend your playtime, but others come with high wagering requirements that can make it difficult to actually win money. It's essential to read and understand the terms and conditions before claiming a bonus.
Bonus abuse refers to the actions by which players might try to cheat the system and take advantage of bonuses without adhering to their terms and conditions. This could involve creating multiple accounts to claim a no-deposit bonus several times, or "bonus hunting", where players only play games with bonuses and move on after they've exhausted them. Casinos often have strict rules and procedures in place to detect and prevent bonus abuse.
Remember, every bonus offer has terms and conditions that dictate how it can be used and if or when winnings can be withdrawn. Always make sure to read and understand these before claiming a bonus. Our general advise at alllivecasinos.com is to avoid bonuses when you want to play live casino games, it is simply not worth it.